Private individual and registered childminder

Everything you need to know: registration, reimbursement
  • Home
  • >
  • Private individual and registered childminder

As a private individual or registered childminder, can you be paid using prefinanced CESU ?

All private individuals carrying out work in the home, personal services (gardening, home maintenance and housework, childcare, etc.) can be paid by their employer using prefinanced CESU. To do this, however, you must first be registered with CRCESU.

Are you beneficiary-employer ?

If you employ a private individual in your home or a registered childminder, you must be registered with URSSAF service Cesu or URSSAF service Pajemploi (URSSAF: Organisation for the Collection of Social Security and Family Benefit contributions).
Find out more